Monday, June 18, 2012

Test Drive

I finally decided what car I want.  Took me awhile to figure it out...kept going between practical for my son and fun for me.  Found an amazing car that is both!

Went with my friend Alison tonight and took one for a test drive.  I am officially in love!!!  


It drove like a dream.  I was so comfortable that it felt like I had been driving it my whole life.  The one at the dealership was a little banged up and there was no way that I was going to even think about buying a car at that price when there is so much damage, so I will just have to keep looking.  I wasn't too upset though, wasn't too fond of the white, anyway  ;)


I sent out a few e-mails last night and tonight, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that at least some of them are still available and that soon I can have my own car.  My very first, in my name only, car!  I could not be a happy gal right now  :)  So much is just falling into place these days, that I am almost surprised.  Just hope it keeps going this way.


And keep your fingers crossed for me...I am really hoping the purple one is still out there...waiting for me, and only me.....


73 and 88.....

No comments: